Looking through all the amazing Naruto merchandise available on the web can feel as wondrous as browsing with a pocketful of ryō. Literally anything you can imagine from the Naruto universe has been turned into an object that you can buy off the internet. Even non-shinobi items can be Naruto-themed! It’s truly an exciting time to be alive.
Here’s an essential list of Naruto merchandise, from clothing to kunai. If you’re a true Naruto fan, you’ve definitely got these. And if you don’t, now’s your chance to level-up and make your life all the more Naruto-ific.
1. Wear Forehead Protector / Hitai-ate as a sign of pride and fealty for your village
2. Put one of the ten Akatsuki Ring on your finger
3. Every true shinobi has to own a Kunai
4. Show your Hidden Leaf Village pride by wearing one of these Konoha Ring
5. Wear Naruto Sleeping Hat while you’re catching your zzz.
6. Akatsuki Short Sleeve Shirt to complete the looks
7. Shuriken Spinner – another must-have for every true shinobi
8. Are you one of the Uchihas? Don’t forget to wear your Uchiha Clan Necklace
Itachi is one of most amazing anime characters ever created. Not only that he is kind and a caring older brother again in his own way. These list contains some amazing facts about Itachi, which are absolutely worth knowing. 1. Itachi became an ANBU at age 11, and only two years later he became...
This is like asking: “Who is better: your Father or your brother?” Your brother is younger compared to your father. Filled with with newer ideas and concepts compared to your father. However, without your father, where would you or your brother be? Anyway lets compare them: 1. Protagonist The protagonists are similar in...